Monday, June 4, 2007

Good morning everyone, how wonderful to wake up to a wet and wintery monday morning and have nothing better to do than lie here and listen to the rain falling outside. cape town is waking up to the sounds of cape talk, and i have a day of r & r in front of me wrapped in the arms of my family. Why did nobody ever tell me about the virtues of retirement until now? of course I can imagine that in a few months i could become bored of this life of leisure, workaholic that I am, am will need to find other creative pursuits. Getting back into my patchwork being top of the list as it will improve my motor coordinationskills.

1 comment:

rubyLove said...

Joy....You really are UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!! We are thinking of you all the time....and wish you lots of love. Love Dani, Gill, Jacob and RubyGrace!