Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sunday 17-06-07

Hi everyone, what a fantastic day yesterday! So much has happened and it's all been good. I got to go to the nursery twice, once with Neil in the morning to buy some compost and again in the afternoon with Lucie and her mother Anna for lunch to buy some plants for the garden. Apart from getting me out into the open in the lovely sunshine, it was great to bump into friends there & just chat to people I haven't been able to see for a while.

This blog is absolutely wonderful and I am so enjoying getting all your messages and reading all your news. I still find it a bit taxing as my sight is very disturbed but I am assured that in time this will sort itself out. I feel as though I need a lot more water with my gin (I wish) but being able to go out and about for even a short while is wonderful & puts a smile on my face.

Life is good and I intend to make the most of each day because there is so much to be greatful for. It still seems odd not having to get up in the mornings or go to work, or get up in the in the middle of the night to catch a baby, but I look at this as getting time off for good behaviour, I've scored on the brownie points big time!!!

On Tuesday next week I start my chemo and radium therapy, and I look forward to evicting the unwelcome tenant very soon.

No comments: