Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hair today... gone tomorrow!

The journey has begun hey? Feels strange having short hair, but not as bad as I thought it would be having loving friends around to make it fun and light-hearted. D-day is tomorrow lunch time so I shall be a sleeping beauty on ice for several hours. Wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch it all but I shall be out of it I guess. But in good hands, that I know.

A big thanks to everyone for all your good wishes, love and support. Your friendship and kindness means so much to me.

See you in my dreams for now and keep me in your hearts until we can be together for a big celebration of life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Joy,
Although I don't know you that well, I have such respect for you and want you to know that you are so loved by so many that you are being carried on that love right now. You must be able to feel it. I admire you for being so brave and wish you only the best and am thankful that you are in the hands of an excellent doctor and a loving family.
Bless you. I am one of the many who sends you energy of the kind that you need right now. You will make a fabulous recovery and may even find that short hair becomes you.
Much love,
Mariechen