Thursday, May 31, 2007

Joy: Great day of excitment today as we get ready for Emma-Joan's arrival. Jolene came early to get through her work for the morning and organise for clinic. And my darling daughter carrying a pharmacy in her bag of immune boosters and stuff like that arrived mid-morning. We got news that Hanna is arriving in a little over 2 weeks and Suzi is coming in a month. Plus we're picking up Anna (Lucie's Mom) who arrives tonight come to help out with stuff.

Emma-Joan: It was great to see mom sporting the Sinead O'Connor look and carrying it off beautifully. Sparkling blue eyes and clear skin plus positive attitude lifted my spirits immeasurably. I then proceded to rush out and purchase more natural remedies and organic food, then set about cooking dinner for the entire family. The reunion was wonderful and more than worth the trip by a thousand times! Coming over was the best decision I could have made, being back home feels so right. I love home and I love my family so much!

Neil: Joy is getting through her very specific physio exercises three times a day and is definitely improving ... really great to see, and tomorrow we're off to Constantiaberg again to get the head stitches out. Busy busy busy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh wow Joy, how fabulous that you are home and finally allowing your lovely family to take care of you, the caregiver. I agree with Emma about how good you look with clear skin and blue eyes and that SMILE. I do hope that all goes well and that your time with your loved ones can help you overcome the most difficult hurdles in the world. I admire you greatly.
Love and best wishes,
Mariechen